Taking inspiration from the giant Redwoods of the Pacific Northwest. Redwood Creek is a river that flows for 62 miles in Humboldt County, California. Along its banks are massive groves of ancient Redwood trees. We wanted a fragrance that genuinely embodies how a Redwood tree would smell.
Citrus and Lavender are joined together with Redwood Shavings, add a touch of Eucalyptus to open the senses, and you have a fragrance like no other.
Click ADD TO CART To Order Yours Now!
The Checkout Process is Guaranteed to be 100% Safe and Secure with Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover, Apple Pay or PayPal.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed With Every Order.
- 60-65 hours burn time (approx.)
- Recyclable amber glass jar - 3.5"H by 2.75"D
- Sustainably sourced (FSC) certified wood wicks
- 8.5 oz. proprietary coconut wax blend
- Handcrafted & packaged in Garland, TX
- Free Domestic Shipping
- International Shipping Available
- Free Returns