Our limited edition Skulls in the City collection honors the Mexican holiday of Dia de los Muertos (Day of the Dead). Created to celebrate life and the loved ones who are no longer with us. With a subtle fragrance that evokes memories of family, friends, and the treasured past.
This bright and sophisticated fragrance starts out slightly sweet with grapefruit, the warm resin of rock rose, and sweet mellow the smoky aroma of patchouli. A small hint of anise adds a subtle touch of licorice.
Featuring notes of Grapefruit, Rock Rose, and Patchouli
Click ADD TO CARTTo Order Yours Now!
The Checkout Process is Guaranteed to be 100% Safe and Secure with Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover, Apple Pay, or PayPal.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed With Every Order.
- 20-30 minute burn time (approx.)
- Recyclable metal travel tin - 1.75”H by 2.56"D
- 30 Charcoal Incenses Cones
- Handcrafted & packaged in Garland, TX
- Free Domestic Shipping on orders of $50 or more.
- International Shipping Available
- Free Returns