Our limited edition Skulls in the City collection honors the Mexican holiday of Dia de los Muertos (Day of the Dead). Created to celebrate life and the loved ones who are no longer with us. With a subtle fragrance that evokes memories of family, friends, and the treasured past.
This bright and sophisticated fragrance starts out slightly sweet with grapefruit, the warm resin of rock rose, and sweet mellow the smoky aroma of patchouli. A small hint of anise adds a subtle touch of licorice.
Featuring notes of Grapefruit, Rock Rose, and Patchouli
Click ADD TO CART To Order Yours Now!
The Checkout Process is Guaranteed to be 100% Safe and Secure with Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover, Apple Pay or PayPal.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed With Every Order.
- 55-60 hours burn time (approx.)
- Custom-blended fragrances w/ essential oils
- Recyclable metal travel tin - 2"H by 3.125"D
- Sustainably sourced cotton wicks
- 7.5 oz. proprietary soy wax blend
- handcrafted & packaged in Garland, TX
- Free Domestic Shipping on orders over $50
- International Shipping Available
- Free Returns